My apartment is a fire hazard. I collect magazines, paper clippings, notes, free postcards from bars and piles of journals. Staring out windows should be my full time job, and I will day dream all afternoon about traveling to a foreign country, or back to my hometown in Iowa. I’m inappropriately competitive. I run because I like to eat and drink beer, and I laugh loudly when I’m nervous. If you Google my name, an author will appear, but it’s not me, and some lady who loves animals and is the founder of Animals Asia Foundation. Not me either. I’ve noticed that I say the phrase “that’s unfortunate” a lot, but I would like to think I am a pretty positive person.
- What I need after scrolling through the news and social posts. twitter.com/bukowski_lives… 2 months ago
- RT @GoOverseas: Happy #WorldWildlifeDay! Lend a hand to your furry friends and #volunteerabroad. @Fuze_Ecoteer @GreenhrtTravel https://t.co… 7 months ago
- Thank you for the inspiring morning! twitter.com/goabroad/statu… 9 months ago
- Getting excited to meet up with @GoAbroad and @Greenhrttravel for the Chicago International for Women event! https://t.co/vZ9nWRHdk3 9 months ago
- Join 500 #travel influencers, creators, industry reps @ #WITS17 in @visitmilwaukee in April! @WITSummit #Milwaukee witsummit.com 1 year ago